Galloway injury

4 minutes ago, 94hoosier said:

Is he out for the BTT?

He said he would be ready for the tournament in his Senior Day speech. I know nothing else on the matter but wanted to contribute my own vague, meaningless commentary. 💪😎🤘

Edited by bronkonagurski
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Did this info come from another site?  The media formerly known as Twitter?  Rabby?  Tim Garl?

The source goes a long way as to whether I'm concerned.

I did not get it from any sort of board or social media site but a text. 

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, SawatchHoosier said:

We need to get Galloway some Late 90s/Early 2000s Lance Armstrong drugs.

Well, if we are going late 90s, can we pick up Sidney Dean, Billy Hoyle, the dude from "The Air Up There"......hell, Air Bud while we're at it, in the portal. 😂

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, Andrew said:

The rumor is Mencius idk why yall are being secretive lol. 

Yeah, I just didn't want to say anything until others started talking. But I heard earlier from a pretty good source he's done for the season with a meniscus tear. I wasn't trying to be secretive but I don't get much insider info and was told they might be keeping it mum until game day/time. And for what it's worth, nobody was saying anything (I checked social media and other forums)before posting so idk why yall are being secretive lol means someone else found out after this post fyi. BTB started talking about it an hour ago, so either someone from here started gossiping/guessing/insinuating over there or word is just starting to trickle out. Probably the latter.

Edited by OGIUAndy
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, bronkonagurski said:

I had a torn meniscus last fall and I could still dunk from the free throw line. 🙂

Hope you are well bronko 

Every time I see your picture…my brain thinks Rob Blagoavich former disgraced governor of Illinois 

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, bronkonagurski said:

I had a torn meniscus last fall and I could still dunk from the free throw line. 🙂

My kid played on a torn meniscus all year on her college team.  Surgeon said there is a minor risk but odds are you’ll be fine.  She has surgery after the season.  Probably depends on how bad the tear is.