Galloway injury

31 minutes ago, iuthruandthru said:

My kid played on a torn meniscus all year on her college team.  Surgeon said there is a minor risk but odds are you’ll be fine.  She has surgery after the season.  Probably depends on how bad the tear is.

I was told he was out for the rest of the season. Let's hope it's not true. 

• Sad 4

22 minutes ago, OGIUAndy said:

I was told he was out for the rest of the season. Let's hope it's not true. 

If so, it’s extremely unfortunate. However, this gives X a monster opportunity to show he can help this team moving forward. You could tell at the end of the Michigan State game that he was satisfied we won, but the look on his face showed how disappointed he was in his overall performance. Had we lost that game, he would have taken the brunt of that, even though Trey was hurt. It was definitely bitter sweet. His overall play was awful, but his positioning and last play save the win.

Edited by Artesian_86
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Artesian_86 said:

Is so, it’s extremely unfortunate. However, this gives X a monster opportunity to show he can help this team moving forward. You could tell at the end of the Michigan State game that he was elated we one, but the look on his face showed how disappointed he was in his overall performance. Had we lost that game, he would have taken the brunt of that, even though Trey was hurt. It was definitely bitter sweet. His overall play was awful, but his positioning and last play save the win.

a big part of me being wrong about how good this team would be is how bad he has been.  even when healthy, he has just not been good.  he somehow manages to push all of the wrong buttons.  as down as i am about him, i promise i was giving him a ton of credit coming in.  unfortunately he was not good before the injury and hasn't been good after.  now we can say he is better than the other possibilities on this roster, but i'm not even sure about that.  i still contend that he gets out of position defensively as much or more than anyone.  i still contend that he kills the offense even when he is playing fairly well.  what's even more discouraging though is that now we need him to play huge minutes and Leal is the only option off the bench right?  or will Gunn actually play?  either way, ugh.  oh well, we'll see soon enough!  sure wish we had another scholarship open that we could have used on another guard.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, iuthruandthru said:

My kid played on a torn meniscus all year on her college team.  Surgeon said there is a minor risk but odds are you’ll be fine.  She has surgery after the season.  Probably depends on how bad the tear is.

Yeah. There is a guard for Indiana State who is currently playing with a torn meniscus. I guess he doesn't practice, only plays in games. But obviously each situation will be different.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Purdue7 said:

Hope you are well bronko 

Every time I see your picture…my brain thinks Rob Blagoavich former disgraced governor of Illinois 

Thank you. I am doing well, asides from losing my job. I've lost 60 pounds since my knee surgery. 

Edited by bronkonagurski
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...