2024 HSN Bracket Challenge

7 minutes ago, Indykev said:

whats a womens bracket?

Remarkable that Indiana can have a top fifteen women's team for four or five years running now, with stars and award winners on the roster, and we still get misogynistic comments like this on IU message boards.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Maedhros said:

Remarkable that Indiana can have a top fifteen women's team for four or five years running now, with stars and award winners on the roster, and we still get misogynistic comments like this on IU message boards.

grow up its a f'ing joke

1 hour ago, IUKane21 said:

<—— 2nd place 🤷🏽‍♂️

Actually, 'Jake's Astonishing Bracket' is in second.  We don't have a 'Jake' on here.  I think if that bracket wins because UConn beats Purdue in the final, the championship trophy should be given to the 2nd place team.  In that scenario, that would be me.  

Just now, 5fouls said:

Actually, 'Jake's Astonishing Bracket' is in second.  We don't have a 'Jake' on here.  I think if that bracket wins because UConn beats Purdue in the final, the championship trophy should be given to the 2nd place team.  In that scenario, that would be me.  

You can have my points as few as they are.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

image.jpeg.a9817a9bf90c770e0930cccd55d20201.jpeg

He's everywhere 

• Haha 1

On 3/30/2024 at 3:42 PM, 5fouls said:

That bracket is f******* astonishing. 😀

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

After the first round I was 25th and finished 5th

After the first day I was like second and finished way back in dead last. I guess that’s what happens when you let yahoo make your picks based on party schools?🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

After the first round I was 25th and finished 5th

My approach of picking the bracket based on how miserable I would feel with the outcome almost came back to bite me.

Would have finished first had PU won. Ended up 22nd. I've never been happier with such a crappy finish :-).

58 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

After the first day I was like second and finished way back in dead last. I guess that’s what happens when you let yahoo make your picks based on party schools?🤷‍♂️

A particular someone told me that Purdue knew how to party.  After retelling her the story of the tear gas being lobbed into rioting crowds after the '02 title game and my personal recollection of seeing a whole toilet come out of a 2nd story window during Little 5, her only response was "Wow....Bloomington is scarier than I thought". 

We may not have alumni that have walked on the moon, but we can drink anyone into orbit and fly them home.  😎

• Haha 1

• KDB unpinned this topic