2024/2025 portal/late decommits IU is interested in

4 hours ago, IUfaninIllinois said:

Bro clean your windshield!!!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Yesterday i bought a window cleaner at auto zone. A handle with a sponge on it. Cleaned my window looked great. Sun hit, streaks and a film every where. Good old windex and newspaper tomorrow.

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, kyhoosier29 said:

People are overreacting because we need shooters and one that they were told was coming here just committed to Cincinnati. So we still donā€™t have a shooter correct, going on how many years? Ballo alone doesnā€™t fix any problems, and Iā€™m not of the opinion that Carlyle does either.Ā 

I was just referring to the Ballo situation. Thereā€™s still shooters in the portalĀ 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

I was just referring to the Ballo situation. Thereā€™s still shooters in the portalĀ 

I also think MM and Carlyle shoot 37-38% from 3 on the year-- MM could shoot 40%. Hopefully they each get 5 attempts from 3 a game.Ā Ā 

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, Indykev said:

Yesterday i bought a window cleaner at auto zone. A handle with a sponge on it. Cleaned my window looked great. Sun hit, streaks and a film every where. Good old windex and newspaper tomorrow.

ā€¦..yessss! Man, that brought back so many memories. Thereā€™s nothing better that Windex and good ā€˜ol newspaper. Guarantee NO streaks!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Artesian_86 said:

ā€¦..yessss! Man, that brought back so many memories. Thereā€™s nothing better that Windex and good ā€˜ol newspaper. Guarantee NO streaks!

Having no access to newspaper for many years now, I've found this stuff with paper towels works wonders

Ā 

Auto_SW_GlassCleaner-can.png

• Like 4