*** Final Spot Claimed*** - HSN Fantasy Football 2024

HSN Community, 

We have 1 spot remaining in our HSN fantasy football leagues for the upcoming season. 

No monetary commitment.  

If you have any interest in playing, please respond in this thread, or drop me an IM.  There is also a thread from last season on the Football Board that has additional details on league structure in the original post.  

You do not have to be an active poster to join.  All you will need is a HSN screen name, as that is how we are identified throughout the season.  

First come, first served on grabbing the available spot.  All we ask is that you will be committed to setting a lineup each week (which takes about two minutes to see who is injured or on bye).

Edited by 5fouls
  • Haha 1

On 6/28/2024 at 2:37 PM, 5fouls said:

takes about two minutes

Two minutes they said. Fun it will be, they said.

3rd week in, you are eyes brows deep in cocaine and adderal, spread sheets with 40 pages, all about odds and past performance of players that are not even on your virtual team so you can put your best lineup out there. Not only the wife leaving you, but the dog is sleeping at the neighbor chihuahua sluts house.

So I highly recommend someone taking these last few slots. Especially if you felt there needed to be a change in your life.   

• Haha 1

One of the spots has been filled.  If you think you might have interest, I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.  Even of you have never played before, since there is no monetary obligation, this is a great opportunity to learn how it's done and have some fun in the process.  

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, WRSMick55 said:

Maybe Interested. What’s the platform and format?

Yahoo is the platform.  Full point PPR.  Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 FLEX, 1 K, 1 DST, and 5 man bench (seems short, but creates active waiver wire).  6 team playoffs played on weeks 15-17 with top 2 teams getting byes.  No games Week 18.  

Our goal is two 12 team leagues, which we've been able to field every year up to this point.  The 'Upper' league is called the 'Champions League, which basically consists of playoff teams from both league the prior year, though there are rules around filling spots that open up.   HSN2 is the second league, which basically contains non-playoff teams from the prior year and any new players (so you would be placed in HSN2 if you decide to join).  

Just let me know.  Would be excited to have you join.

Edited by 5fouls

3 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Yahoo is the platform.  Full point PPR.  Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 FLEX, 1 K, 1 DST, and 5 man bench (seems short, but creates active waiver wire).  6 team playoffs played on weeks 15-17 with top 2 teams getting byes.  No games Week 18.  

Our goal is two 12 team leagues, which we've been able to field every year up to this point.  The 'Upper' league is called the 'Champions League, which basically consists of playoff teams from both league the prior year, though there are rules around filling spots that open up.   HSN2 is the second league, which basically contains non-playoff teams from the prior year and any new players (so you would be placed in HSN2 if you decide to join).  

Just let me know.  Would be excited to have you join.

Yea, why not?  Sign me up. Started playing FF on Yahoo back in 2003 in a work league so familiar with Yahoo’s platform though currently play in ESPN league with two of my step kids with similar roster only with ONE RB and TWO FLEX ( should try it in today’s pass leaning NFL), full PPR. I’ve played in all kinds of configurations ( including with 3 defensive players) so no sweat on bench.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

@WRSMick55 joins Natural Hoosier.  And, I also received an IM from @pinkroync.  That leaves us with 22 committed. 

New players will now go on a waiting list to save 2 spots for returning players who have until a July 14th deadline.  

But, don't let that deter you if you are interested.  I will do the waiting list for a first come first serve if those spots do not fill.

Edited by 5fouls

Update to my above post.  @pinkroync has decided not to participate.  

But, as I mentioned this morning in the thread on the football board, MrFlynn, who played last season is going to play again this season.  

So, we are still sitting at 22, but keeping it a waiting list right now in order to give others that played last season time to commit.

We will know officially if any more spots are open by July 15th.

• 5fouls changed the title to One Spot Open in HSN Fantasy Football Leagues.
  • 5fouls changed the title to *** Final Spot Claimed*** - HSN Fantasy Football 2024

The final open spot has been claimed. If you have interest to pkay in the future, but were unable to snag a spot this season, drop me an IM.  I can add you to a waiting list for future seasons.  We have historically had a couple of spots open each year.