Romeo?

rico

4 minutes ago, rico said:

I have been thinking about this for a few days.  If we land Romeo and RP wins the starting PG spot.  That would give us a frosh starting backcourt.  Has that ever happened before at IU?

No clue. My guess off the top of my head would be to check if Alford started with a freshman. Or maybe Mike Davis with Bracey/Marshall?? 

7 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

No clue. My guess off the top of my head would be to check if Alford started with a freshman. Or maybe Mike Davis with Bracey/Marshall?? 

Alford would have started with Stew Robinson, Winston Morgan, and even Dakich.  Cov was on the team when Bracey got there.

the buzz is very optimistic our way right now correct?  seriously if he goes to Vandy, what is going on there?  i know he and Garland are buddies, but why would Vandy suddenly get this type of recruiting class?  i've probably missed somewhere that it's an assistant or something?  anyway, name a solid NBA player from Vandy.  what's the most tourney success they have ever had?  beautiful school and great academics.  okay.

3 hours ago, NCHoosier32 said:

the buzz is very optimistic our way right now correct?  seriously if he goes to Vandy, what is going on there?  i know he and Garland are buddies, but why would Vandy suddenly get this type of recruiting class?  i've probably missed somewhere that it's an assistant or something?  anyway, name a solid NBA player from Vandy.  what's the most tourney success they have ever had?  beautiful school and great academics.  okay.

Vandy isn't the risk, it's Kansas. But it is looking pretty good.

There's a small thread in the recruiting board about Romeo with some good tidbits. 

Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou?

IU Bloomington, that's where!!

Now, if Juwan comes back, we see some health and improvement from Davis and our other returning players, and the other 2018 recruiting studs (all 4 stars) perform as expected, we should have a lot of fun starting in November and lasting, hopefully, until early April 2019.

Archived