2019 Colts, Bears, and other NFL talk

rico

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

The AB situation reminds me why you never invite crazy to your party.  Starts off a whole lot of fun but ends up burning your house down.

You just described how I first met ex-wife #4 and what happened immediately after the divorce.  

It was a disappointing loss for the Colts who pretty much won the game in regulation.  If our HOF kicker would have done his job like he always does we would have won.  The bad was that the defense gave up way to many big plays and did not get off the field.  The off sides on the 3rd down that eliminated the strip sack and that led to a TD really hurt as well.

9 minutes ago, rico said:

With everything that happened in regulation the Colts still had OT.  Tough loss to a dang fine team on their turf.  Time to move on.

Love the offense especially the run game but the defense needs to play a lot better.  Like you said we took a playoff team to OT on the road.

12 hours ago, Steubenhoosier said:

I don’t know how to game plan around your HOF kicker losing 7 points 

Never should have happened and won't happen again. If I was a Colts fan I would be very, very encouraged what I saw yesterday. Week 1, on the road, playoff team in Chargers....and like others have said if Adam V executes the Colts win.

Just a general comment. After watching all the scoring and yards yesterday....makes me how sick to try and understand how hard the Bears/Nagy/Mitch had to try and only score 3 points in 2019 NFL on Thursday.

Archived