Trivia

rico

2 hours ago, rico said:

Your trivia question got me to thinking about Father/Son combinations from across the land in general.  Pretty much made me feel old, especially seeing as how Rutgers is coming up.

https://www.ncaa.com/news/basketball-men/article/2020-06-23/best-fathers-and-sons-mens-college-basketball-history

No mention of the Marbles...maybe we should clue that dude in...

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

Dusting this thread off.

Vic got traded again.  This will make 5 different teams that he has played for.  The NBA record is 12 different franchises played for, which is held by 4 different former players.  

Of the 4, 1 is a former B1G stand-out.  Name him.

10 minutes ago, rico said:

Dusting this thread off.

Vic got traded again.  This will make 5 different teams that he has played for.  The NBA record is 12 different franchises played for, which is held by 4 different former players.  

Of the 4, 1 is a former B1G stand-out.  Name him.

I only know this one because Dan Dakich was Jimmy Jackson and his killed instinct the other day and mentioned that 12 different teams. I think Dan said like 40 different teams. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

I only know this one because Dan Dakich was Jimmy Jackson and his killed instinct the other day and mentioned that 12 different teams. I think Dan said like 40 different teams. 

Yep, Jimmy is the one I was looking for.

The other 3 are:

Chucky Brown

Joe Smith

Tony Massenburg

On a side note there is an active player that is playing for his 11th team.  Any one care to take a guess at that one?

3 minutes ago, rico said:

The other 3 are:

Chucky Brown

Joe Smith

Tony Massenburg

On a side note there is an active player that is playing for his 11th team.  Any one care to take a guess at that one?

I wont answer. After the Jackson answer I looked the others up and saw this guys name

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, rico said:

The other 3 are:

Chucky Brown

Joe Smith

Tony Massenburg

What is the name of those sitcoms? Blackish, grownish etc... Never watched them before.

2 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Tramadol is weak but with my knees right now I would be all over it. I hate to take meds and too much of a deductible to get knee replacement.  Just gotta suck it up

A fifth of Jack should do..

...back to the trivia question you druggies. LOL

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Tramadol is weak but with my knees right now I would be all over it. I hate to take meds and too much of a deductible to get knee replacement.  Just gotta suck it up

They initially had me on oxycontin but that was too much for me...