Two Hoosiers in final Top247 rankings

KDB

The final Top247 player rankings for the 2019 class were released by 247Sports today. (the top 247 players in the country)

Two Indiana signees made the list in RB Sampson James and LB Cameron Williams

- James is ranked as the 183rd best player in the nation, 10th running back, and fourth best player in the state of Indiana.

- Williams is ranked as the 212th best player in the nation, 16th outside linebacker, and 6th best player in the state of Indiana.

In the previous eight recruiting classes for the Hoosiers, there was just two players total that were ranked in the Top247.

That's awesome!  And, I think our best recruit isn't even ranked on there.  I think Mullen is going to be a monster for us.

Robbins must have been pretty close too.  He's ranked in the top 300 of their composite ranking, but not in the Top247 rankings.  His position rank is ahead of at least a few of the guys in the Top247 ranking.

3 minutes ago, Leathernecks said:

Haha.  I knew what you were going for.  I can't even imagine IU ever going to a Rose Bowl, but crazier things have happened.

Yeah, I hear ya.  I always remember Coach Hoeppner's first presser...and the roses.  My hope is that a significant bowl opportunity, not necessarily the Rose, will happen before I die. 

Archived