NBA Thread

2 hours ago, ATX_sig said:

How many Mavs games do y'all watch?  I'm a die hard Mavs fan and watch all their games. Really liking what I'm seeing from KI and Luka.   Luka is always looking to involve his teammates. He just needs to quit whining and playing games with the refs. 

https://www.si.com/nba/2023/11/02/mavericks-kyrie-irving-raves-luka-doncic-impressive-teammate

Mavs really hit on Lively.  He is already playing at a level that I was just hoping he'd get to by 2nd half of season.  It took almost 2 years but they finally replaced KP's defense in the paint. If they can get a DFS replacement at PF and let Grant williams play more SF and be a combo then they could be dangerous. Not sure OMAX Prosper will be ready this year. They should of taken TJD even if pick 22 was supposedly to high for him. 

This year.  15 mins.  Didn't like what I saw.  Thought Kyrie looked to be showing a little age.  Mavs would be my 2nd team but I haven't been watching TV at the firehouse for a while, trying to clean my head space and read more.  

In my uninformed mind, I wonder if Luka is Harden 2.0.  Like can he win big or does he just look good most of the time.  

22 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

TJD shuttled yet again back to Santa Cruz.  I'm already tiring of that.  They gush all over him.  The best player in the world sings his praises.  Yet they won't give him a real chance despite being on a losing streak.  

If he’s only going to get 4 minutes with The Warriors, he’s currently better getting time with SC

• Like 3