Why ?

Isn't IU playing PU the last game of the season ?

Hey B1G you got it right for football.  And somewhat right for BB. By making sure IU plays PU  twice,every season, now that you've gone to 20 conference games.

Now.... take the next step.

Schedule IU vs PU for rivalry week... and then again for the last conference game of the season.

Get it right.  I beg of you.

What say you, Hoosier Sports Nation ?   Are you with me ? 

2 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Isn't IU playing PU the last game of the season ?

Hey B1G you got it right for football.  And somewhat right for BB. By making sure IU plays PU  twice,every season, now that you've gone to 20 conference games.

Now.... take the next step.

Schedule IU vs PU for rivalry week... and then again for the last conference game of the season.

Get it right.  I beg of you.

What say you, Hoosier Sports Nation ?   Are you with me ? 

Agree, I find it odd as well. Rutgers? About as anticlimactic as you can get.  Not saying this year it isn't a big game for us but usually will not move the meter. 

Just now, Zlinedavid said:

Senior day/night is an event unto itself. A blood rivalry is an event unto itself. Why have one "special" game when you could have two?

Not my personal beliefs, just a guess as to the mentality of the league/network.

And as far as this year is concerned.... a great way to keep students on campus.  And in the case of PU... another opportunity, when it is their home game to chant : "IU Sucks."

Archived