Was Oladipo IU's best dunker of all time ?

We have the worst top 5 dunkers vs any of the blue bloods in CBB history. I’ve always been unimpressed with our best dunks ever VS other top programs. Most of our top 10 dunks ever are huge dunks at key MOMENTS, but they’re far from spectacular or amazing. 

Someone mentioned Steve Hart and I totally remember him. Let’s use him as an example. He had MAD hops and anytime he had a break away he was no doubt gonna throw it down. It was always just a high flying simple one or two handed dunk. A couple times a very basic reverse.

folks I don’t remember very many acrobatic dunks in the least in IU history.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BADGERVOL said:

We have the worst top 5 dunkers vs any of the blue bloods in CBB history. I’ve always been unimpressed with our best dunks ever VS other top programs. Most of our top 10 dunks ever are huge dunks at key MOMENTS, but they’re far from spectacular or amazing. 

Someone mentioned Steve Hart and I totally remember him. Let’s use him as an example. He had MAD hops and anytime he had a break away he was no doubt gonna throw it down. It was always just a high flying simple one or two handed dunk. A couple times a very basic reverse.

folks I don’t remember very many acrobatic dunks in the least in IU history.

Well the players under RMK knew better than try anything  that would make them miss because he would have ripped them a new one.

Archived