Happy birthday America

6 hours ago, mrflynn03 said:

God bless all of those who have served and sacrificed to make America great and those who will in the future. And anyone else who considers themselves a patriot.

(Its early but I'm celebrating early because I want too)

Amen!! May God bless this wonderful country and the men and women who have protected it. The past 243 years. Hope my math is correct

To add where is the best place you have spent 4th of July?

2 Years ago we watched the Yankee's in Yankee stadium,  caught part if Nathan's hot dog contest then fireworks over the NY Harbor finishing the night with Canoli from Buddy the Cake Boss. What a memorable 4th of July 

Happy 4th of July to All! This week is one of my favorites of the year. Have been lucky to take in some pretty neat 4th of July shows but my favorite was probably in a boat on Lake Tahoe. Although honestly anywhere I can see fireworks is memorable to me. 

Happy 4th everyone. 

Going over to Valley Ranch (the new shopping complex they built out in the middle of nowhere) for fireworks, Pat Green (I've never heard of him, but my wife says he's been nominated for a Grammy, so it's country music, and this is Texas), BBQ, and a cold beer or 2.

I love this country...

5 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

Amen!! May God bless this wonderful country and the men and women who have protected it. The past 243 years. Hope my math is correct

To add where is the best place you have spent 4th of July?

2 Years ago we watched the Yankee's in Yankee stadium,  caught part if Nathan's hot dog contest then fireworks over the NY Harbor finishing the night with Canoli from Buddy the Cake Boss. What a memorable 4th of July 

Happy 4th, friend. Good to see a post from you again. 

Archived