Jerry Sloan Health decline.

10 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Doing some reading and did not know that his Grandson plays baseball at IU. @btownqb would know that and the type of player he is. 

Grant is a solid player for us. He'll be a RS JR this coming year. Elite fastball 95-96mph.. has struggled at times. Opponents only hit .159 on him last year. I look for him to have a good year as a JR. 

Now onto the important stuff.. sad to hear about Mr. Sloans decline. He was a great coach and I'm sure a great person. Wish his family the best. 

Thanks for posting. Sad to hear. Jerry seems as old school as one can be and is/was a great representative of the state of Indiana hoops as a player and coach. His son Brian Human Pick 45 was my counselor at Steve Alford camp at Franklin College, so since then I always rooted for Jerry unless he was playing my favorite teams.

One of, if not the best NBA coach to never win a title.

Also read that he is suffering from both Parkinsons and Lewy Body Dementia. This is the combination that Robin Williams was suffering from. It's a tragic, almost cruel way to go.

If the end has come, I hope it's both quick and peaceful for Jerry and his family. Best wishes to Brian, Grant and the rest of his family.

Archived