Penix it is

6 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I hope none of out other QB's gets upset and transfers.  I saw a QB at Washington transferred after not being named a starter.

You gotta think Tuttle knew the depth chart coming into the season before transferring to IU, so that should be no surprise to him. Ramsey doesn’t strike me as that type of player either...very “lunch-pail”, get your work done handle your business type guy.

9 minutes ago, ClusterHead said:

You gotta think Tuttle knew the depth chart coming into the season before transferring to IU, so that should be no surprise to him. Ramsey doesn’t strike me as that type of player either...very “lunch-pail”, get your work done handle your business type guy.

Well it looks like we just lost a freshman RB in Winters because of the depth chart and he should  have known before committing here.

5 minutes ago, btownqb said:

What's it matter? 

38 minutes ago, ClusterHead said:

I was answering this post about hoping none of our QB's would transfer

Well Ramsey was 5/7 two years running. Now was that his fault or the conservative play calls of Debord? Are was DeBord conservative because of Ramsey? Either way I really think coach Allen had to try something else. I am hoping Penix is as good as we think he will be! My gut still says 7/5 this year! GO HOOSIERS!

3 minutes ago, Bob said:

Well Ramsey was 5/7 two years running. Now was that his fault or the conservative play calls of Debord? Are was DeBord conservative because of Ramsey? Either way I really think coach Allen had to try something else. I am hoping Penix is as good as we think he will be! My gut still says 7/5 this year! GO HOOSIERS!

I hope your gut is right...

Archived