Fantasy Football 2019 - shared tips?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, btownqb said:

I still think Akers was the right play. Who knew that game would end up the way it did yesterday and he still got 16 touches and had a TD called back. 

I agree. Woods had a nice game for me which he has not done much overall.  I will be going against Mahomes and Kelcie  in the championship if I win this week. Guy is killing it all year and that was without his #1 pick Mccaffery

40 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

I agree. Woods had a nice game for me which he has not done much overall.  I will be going against Mahomes and Kelcie  in the championship if I win this week. Guy is killing it all year and that was without his #1 pick Mccaffery

I've been without Saquan all year and Ertz was a bust. 

I did pick up Goedert when he got healthy, D Swift, Akers, Dobbins, Aiyuk, Jalen Hurts. 

4 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

The 2 people most active on waiver wire will meet in championship in our league  assuming i make it

Same in ours. I actually drafted Swift, then dropped him.. and luckily on a whim picked him up like week 3 or 4. 

Fantasy is great.. when you win haha. 

Plenty of sides to that game last night. Ebron with the goose. JuJu with 1 point after the fumble. Facing Colts D next week. Good luck to all playing for titles and if you play anyone on the Steelers good luck. That offense is broke and seems like the entire team has been off since scheduling/rescheduling a few weeks ago. 

28 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Going into championship as an 8 point dog. Gotta find some magic or something.  Somehow my opponent not only has Mahomes, Kelcie, McCafferey he has Rodgers as his backup QB. 

There are some monster teams out there this year more than ever. Guy I'm playing next week has Henry, Jones, and Allen and in week 16 people ask how did that happen?? First two picks were 8th and 17th and most mocks had Allen going after round 9. Probably the same with CMC at 1, Kelce, Mahomes at turn. 

I'm going to need my Tannehill, Tony Pollard, Aiyuk, Logan Thomas magic to hit one more week. Just like I drew it up on draft night when I went Thomas, Godwin, Ekeler with first 3 picks. Haha.

Archived