Fantasy Football 2019 - shared tips?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, 5fouls said:

Jekyll & Hyde all year.  

Had to play him though until I was 100% Aiyuk was the better option... Aiyuk avg 17.9 the last 5 weeks combined. He was the better play... AT got that TD on 4th and goal and I really dont think it was a TD but replay couldn't overturn it. 

10 hours ago, btownqb said:

Had to play him though until I was 100% Aiyuk was the better option... Aiyuk avg 17.9 the last 5 weeks combined. He was the better play... AT got that TD on 4th and goal and I really dont think it was a TD but replay couldn't overturn it. 

I know Thielen has the name but Aiyuk has been the right play in that scenario for weeks. Every year guys like him Cooks, Beasley, Logan Thomas or even Jeff Wilson don't have the names but all they do is put up 100 and a td every week and win titles.

Good luck this weekend!

59 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I know Thielen has the name but Aiyuk has been the right play in that scenario for weeks. Every year guys like him Cooks, Beasley, Logan Thomas or even Jeff Wilson don't have the names but all they do is put up 100 and a td every week and win titles.

Good luck this weekend!

I didnt trust their offense, but once Deebo went down for good, I was definitely all in. 

This is mostly for DFS consumers but anyone needs a cheap or value play today I'd suggest Lynn Bowden. Raiders drafted him last year but released him and Dolphins picked him up. Flores strikes me as a coach who will make sure Bowden gets in the endzone today to stick to the Raiders a little. 

Good luck to all who are still playing for titles. I'm playing for 1 but my opponent had Kamara yesterday. Because of bonus, ppr,etc....I'm starting today down 57.7 to 0....not good!

When you start talking about fantasy playoff formats, I would always be happier with a regular season championship than I would being the champion of the playoffs if I did not win the regular season.  Imagine going 11-2 during the regular season and running into an opponent that has Alvin Kamara this week.  Which is the more meaningful achievement.

This philosophy assumes there is no financial stake.  

1 hour ago, 5fouls said:

When you start talking about fantasy playoff formats, I would always be happier with a regular season championship than I would being the champion of the playoffs if I did not win the regular season.  Imagine going 11-2 during the regular season and running into an opponent that has Alvin Kamara this week.  Which is the more meaningful achievement.

This philosophy assumes there is no financial stake.  

I dunno.  I guess it depends(to me) on how the regular season is formatted.  

45 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

In a PPR league, would you guys start Fant or Tonyan?

I like Fant.  His last 3 games where he's been healthy and had an actual QB starting, he's had 4+ catches and 55+ yards in each game.  Tonyan isn't a bad option, but he's almost 100% touchdown dependent.  He's only been over 45 yards once since week 8, but he has a TD in 6 straight games.

Lock for the Broncos isn't very good, but it leads to a lot of check downs to Fant.  I'm guessing 7 catches on 10 targets for 74 yards and a score.  Money back guarantee.

2 hours ago, Leathernecks said:

I like Fant.  His last 3 games where he's been healthy and had an actual QB starting, he's had 4+ catches and 55+ yards in each game.  Tonyan isn't a bad option, but he's almost 100% touchdown dependent.  He's only been over 45 yards once since week 8, but he has a TD in 6 straight games.

Lock for the Broncos isn't very good, but it leads to a lot of check downs to Fant.  I'm guessing 7 catches on 10 targets for 74 yards and a score.  Money back guarantee.

I’m in trouble man. The guy I’m playing has Robby Anderson going right now and he’s out scoring my trio of Woods, Metcalf, and Fant combined. Brutal. 

2 hours ago, Stlboiler23 said:

I’m in trouble man. The guy I’m playing has Robby Anderson going right now and he’s out scoring my trio of Woods, Metcalf, and Fant combined. Brutal. 

I was pretty close on Fant.  6 catches on 9 targets for 65 yards.  His next catch was going to be a 9 yard touchdown haha.

11 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Ugh,  Played Corey Davis over Brandin Cooks.  Cooks scored 27.1 today (Full PPR) and Davis will be playing in a snowstorm tonight.  

And......Corey Davis gave me '0'.....Zilch.....Nothing......

What should have been a likely victory is now in serious jeopardy if Josh Allen has a normal game tonight.  

Go Pats!  I can root for them since they suck and it will help my fantasy team.

Archived