Friday the 13th

rico

23 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

I feel like I should be able to joke like that with some members but you and Rico are the only ones I know won't misinterpret it as anything other than a joke

Ummmm...Did you just indirectly accuse me of taking life seriously.....

I almost don't know what to say right now Billingsley my friend ..Just when you think someone is maybe half way ok they say sonething like this. ;)

27 minutes ago, jblaz13 said:

I almost don't know what to say right now Billingsley my friend ..Just when you think someone is maybe half way ok they say sonething like this. ;)

My bad😀 the list might be longer than 2. Some just dont get my sarcasm and to not make someone feel like I was insulting them I keep the personal "jabs" to a couple people. People like Mile, CC and some others I respect too much to take a chance of misinterpreting it. 

Now you are officially on the list.  Have a Happy Saturday the 14th

10 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

My bad😀 the list might be longer than 2. Some just dont get my sarcasm and to not make someone feel like I was insulting them I keep the personal "jabs" to a couple people. People like Mile, CC and some others I respect too much to take a chance of misinterpreting it. 

There is a list?  LOL

26 minutes ago, jblaz13 said:

Plunger up!!!!!!!

22 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Thank you and Happy Saturday the 14th to you......wait.....List? Now Im officially concerned for my emotional well being if there is one and Im on it 😆

Just felt like taking the opportunistic cheap shot to give you some grief for fun Lol.

I understand where you're coming from.

Also, tone can be more difficult to convey clearly in typed /text conversation so there is that factor of a limited level of direct interaction as well.Same goes for a sports debate. 

The way one perceives something is more likely to vary from the face to face reaction to the same thing. Online in particular it helps to be familiar with the person commenting in humor. .

Familiarity was what I just  took advantage of .Lol. Ill be looking over my shoulder now.Thanks 

Archived