• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Artesian_86 said:

Let the clever name calling continue.....This Michigan State fan..👇

From Spartantailgate message board....

Art Vandelay
Posted on 43 mins, , User Since 47 months ago, User Post Count: 2,467

IU will have trouble keeping their Penix upright.

Art Vandelay said... 

They haven't even been able to insert their Penix, not in the last 2 weeks at least.

After all the issues their university has had, I'd probably stay away from Penix jokes if I was them.

16 minutes ago, Leathernecks said:

That's definitely good news!  I'd love to have him for MSU, but at least that gives some confidence that he'll be ready for the Rutgers game after the bye week.

16 minutes ago, Leathernecks said:

That's definitely good news!  I'd love to have him for MSU, but at least that gives some confidence that he'll be ready for the Rutgers game after the bye week.

There's a bye week ?  Way to stop our momentum.  LOL

On 9/22/2019 at 5:43 PM, jefftheref said:

Unfortunately we are not going to be the ones rumbling. MSU will do to us what the Buckeyes did give or take 10 points or so.

Sorry to be negative but we don't have the speed or talent to compete with the big boys.

I am not predicting a win, but MSU is not in the same level as OSU on offense and it isn't even close.

They are probably close to OSU defensively, and we will have to play really well to move the ball.  But 0 chance they hang that many points on us unless there are 3 or 4 defensive TDs

1 hour ago, Leathernecks said:

Haven't had much chance to check Twitter the last few days, but just saw this tweet from a couple days ago. If he is confident in something, I feel really good about it happening.

Great post! Lord willing, I pray Penix finally gets a clean bill of health from the team physician and the green light from CTA Saturday!  I, however...foresee Penix and Ramsey both playing Saturday. 

14 hours ago, Leathernecks said:

Haven't had much chance to check Twitter the last few days, but just saw this tweet from a couple days ago. If he is confident in something, I feel really good about it happening.

If the NFL doesn't want him, I'd welcome Cronk back with open arms. And so long as the ankle heals completely, he'd be an absolute beast.

37 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

If the NFL doesn't want him, I'd welcome Cronk back with open arms. And so long as the ankle heals completely, he'd be an absolute beast.

I would think he'd at least consider it.  Last year I would guess he would have been an undrafted guy with camp invites, and with only a few games played this season I don't think he really moved the needle much in that regard.  Maybe he would have had late round consideration last year.  I would guess part of it will depend on when he would be healthy.  If he can't go through workouts this spring, I would guess he'll be back.

I was just roaming around the Rivals/Michigan St. football message board. According to them, IU's an after thought and another team to pad their stats on Saturday.

I got a kick out of these two post  questions......

spartanmatt'sdad

It sure will be nice when these BIGTEN teams stop overlooking IU on their schedule. I realize, until we start putting out a  product worthy of turning heads, team perception of us will not change. Maybe., just maybe, THIS IS OUR YEAR.....!

3 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Coach Allen talks MSU.  And updates Micheal Penix.

#iufb Tom Allen MSU week

As an aside.  One has to be very careful when typing Penix.  Glad I reviewed before posting. LOL

Nope. I wish it had. Instead, I put an S where the X belongs.  Pretty sure it would have not self corrected. Had I not caught my typo.  LOL

At least we had Peter Jurkin was his real name.  

Oops. There I go again.  Quoted myself. When I meant to quote Leather on his question about auto correct. 

4 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Nope. I wish it had. Instead, I put an S where the X belongs.  Pretty sure it would have not self corrected. Had I not caught my typo.  LOL

At least we had Peter Jurkin was his real name.  

Oops. There I go again.  Quoted myself. When I meant to quote Leather on his question about auto correct. 

I figured that's what you meant. Just having a little fun with it!

Maybe the mod team could make a site auto correct where if somebody actually does type the other word, it will automatically correct to Penix.

They could also auto correct anytime somebody says Boiler to the word that is close to Penix, but not quite haha.

Archived