Michigan State Game Thread

KDB

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm stoked for this game.  I think Penix gives us a legitimate shot here.  With this being our first meaningful game after our 3 easy non conference games and the hopeless game against OSU, I think we'll see some new things from our offense.  These are the games we hired DeBoer for.  I really hope we come out with some creativity and have some good drives early.

3 minutes ago, Leathernecks said:

I'm stoked for this game.  I think Penix gives us a legitimate shot here.  With this being our first meaningful game after our 3 easy non conference games and the hopeless game against OSU, I think we'll see some new things from our offense.  These are the games we hired DeBoer for.  I really hope we come out with some creativity and have some good drives early.

These are the games we need to start winning, for sure.  Fingers crossed for this one.   😁

10 minutes ago, Leathernecks said:

Don't worry, I'm sure we'll do that at some point and get flagged for it at a crucial time.

Very good point. It will absolutely happen. I counted 1.5 seconds and no whistles? QB gets held up like that they blow that thing at .3......sorry. Shouldn't complain about it I guess. 

IU needs a drive now. 

Archived