Michigan State Game Thread

KDB

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are making a mediocre at best offense look great which is what IU football is all about.  The defense is horrible and it seems like the players are out of position all the time because they are looking to the sidelines to much.  Typical IU football is when you have an easy pick 6 by Fitzerald but can't catch that easy interception.  Like others have said I don't think Womack is ready to be a big ten DC and should have not just been given the job.  Also Allan please start acting like a HC instead of a cheerleader and act like you are in charge of the team.

1 minute ago, Leathernecks said:

If it wasn't for giving up the deep passes, our defense has been fantastic, but those deep passes have absolutely killed us so far.

A surprise given the secondary has been touted as team strength and shown brilliance in several situations. Defense as a whole dropping picks, missing tackles, and giving up deep plays .. Not pleased. 

3 minutes ago, Leathernecks said:

I would be shocked if Sindelar doesn't have a broken collarbone/separated shoulder, and Moore something torn in his knee.  Don't like seeing guys go down, especially because I don't think Purdue was very good anyways and I wanted to watch them lose a lot of games with a healthy team.

Will Brohm get a mulligan due to the injuries ..They've started 2 consecutive seasons looking like a pretty mediocre to bad football team although this one has been largely marred by injuries for them. 

They(Purdue fans) , and many of us ,  viewed yr 3 looking like "watch out" time when his tenure started. Watch out for derailment so far. Choo Choo  . 

Just now, jblaz13 said:

Will Brohm get a mulligan due to the injuries ..They've started 2 consecutive seasons looking like a pretty mediocre to bad football team although this one has been largely marred by injuries for them. 

I'm sure Purdue fans will give him a free pass for the next 2 years because of the injuries this year.

6 minutes ago, MrsStoller said:

Despite the frustrating moments, I like a lot of IUFB today, they’ve got halftime to refocus and readjust. Hoping for the best.

You are like a breath of fresh air. With your positive post.  Thanks.  Not sure all appreciated it.  However, I did.   GO HOOSIERS !

1 minute ago, milehiiu said:

You are like a breath of fresh air. With your positive post.  Thanks.  Not sure all appreciated it.  However, I did.   GO HOOSIERS !

Lol, thanks, Mile. I figure the least I can do is be positive. I sure can’t play the game, haha.  And I do see some positives; the frustrating parts are just really frustrating but hoping those are learning moments. 

6 minutes ago, MrsStoller said:

Lol, thanks, Mile. I figure the least I can do is be positive. I sure can’t play the game, haha.  And I do see some positives; the frustrating parts are just really frustrating but hoping those are learning moments. 

Sure you can!! We NEED you as a DB today..!!  :)  Jokes aside thank you !  Lightened my end of the half frustration along with Leathernecks jabs at the rival .

Archived