Straight No Chaser. Coming to....

milehiiu

Red Rocks outdoor Amphitheater. In October.  Red Rocks is nestled in the foothills, just minutes away from downtown Denver.

Name the act, over the years.  And they have played there..... with many saying that is their most favorite venue.

Red Rocks Amphitheater Colorado - Red Rocks Amphitheatre Tickets Available from OnlineCityTickets.com

1 hour ago, milehiiu said:

Red Rocks outdoor Amphitheater. In October.  Red Rocks is nestled in the foothills, just minutes away from downtown Denver.

Name the act, over the years.  And they have played there..... with many saying that is their most favorite venue.

Red Rocks Amphitheater Colorado - Red Rocks Amphitheatre Tickets Available from OnlineCityTickets.com

Are you going?

I saw them do a Pre Christmas show in Chicago 10+ years ago. 

23 minutes ago, Reacher said:

Are you going?

I saw them do a Pre Christmas show in Chicago 10+ years ago. 

Saw the student group a few years back.  At our local high school.  Interacted with several of the guys.... and all we talked about was IU basketball.  A fun night.  And then when they got on stage.... a couple of the guys pointed me out in the audience.  A fun night.

Not sure if I will be going to Red Rocks.  I have till Aug.25 to buy discounted tickets from the Denver Indiana University Alumni Association.  In fact, that is how I found out they were coming to Colorado.   The Denver IUAA has had SNC in Denver in the past.  Maybe next time they come, if it's indoors, I will go.

Not sure where you live. Since you mentioned a pre-Christmas show.  They will be in the Midwest for the better part of December.  Chicago is close to selling out.  B-town too.  And two of three shows in Indianapolis are sold out. 

Randy of Straight No Chaser - YouTube

One last thing. Again Christmas related.  Their U-tube video of the twelve days of Christmas, has over 20 million views.   I remember when it first came out.  A neighbor lady of ours, who is a music teacher.... knocked on our door.... to tell me about a great video she found on You Tube.  Of course, it was SNC.   LOL

Archived