Nice Leal article

I find it fascinating to learn how different things really are from how we perceive them.

To us, Anthony to IU was an easy choice, a no brainer. Yet we read the family was torn and even shed tears during the process.

I love the reminder. To us fans it is "just" basketball. To the kids, it is a life altering decision being made at a very young age.

Antony seemingly comes from a strong family and it the process was still challenging. I really feel for talented kids who do not have the support he does. They can easily become victims.

With all that said, I am ecstatic Anthony chose IU!

5 hours ago, bluegrassIU said:

I find it fascinating to learn how different things really are from how we perceive them.

To us, Anthony to IU was an easy choice, a no brainer. Yet we read the family was torn and even shed tears during the process.

I love the reminder. To us fans it is "just" basketball. To the kids, it is a life altering decision being made at a very young age.

Antony seemingly comes from a strong family and it the process was still challenging. I really feel for talented kids who do not have the support he does. They can easily become victims.

With all that said, I am ecstatic Anthony chose IU!

Really shows how hard Archie is working this state. Regardless of how we think it is or should be, there are very few Jordy Hulls out there.

52 minutes ago, hoosier_exotics said:

Really shows how hard Archie is working this state. Regardless of how we think it is or should be, there are very few Jordy Hulls out there.

Their styles of play match up, but just in general, you could find much worse mentors than Jordan Hulls.

Archived