James Wiseman

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, HoosierJax said:

Ncaa has ruled him ineligible...says Penny Hardaway paid to help his family move to Memphis while James was in High school...i think IU also recruited him at one time

Uh oh...the first crack in Penny's armor appears.  Huge loss for Memphis.  Wiseman looked like a beast in the highlights I saw.

Jury still out on whether or not Penny can coach, but now we get a clue as to how he might have assembled such a bounty of talent so quickly.

1 minute ago, Seeking6 said:

We call this Butch McCrae folks. Move a kids family from Nashville to Memphis to joint Penny's AAU team when everyone knew he was getting the Memphis job. Some of these folks don't even try to hide it. 

Christ almighty....hadnt even thought of that. That would be hysterical if this is true.

1 minute ago, FKIM01 said:

Fixed.

Exactly. They had enough time this afternoon to go over to court and file. Married to one...can't tell you the number of times attorneys rush to court on Friday afternoon to get something put on hold. 

Either way. The cloud of suspicion is now on Memphis. That's all we need on the recruiting front. 

At first I was amazed that the inept NCAA actually did something as fast as they did! Normally, they wait until they punish the next coach and set of players. Then I read that the recruit relationship is years in the making. Stupid on their part I guess it allowed the NCAA to catch up!

Archived