Women's Basketball

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Patberg (25pt on 11/15 FG) is unconscious and has carried the Hoosiers in the 1st half ... IU leads UMN 40-37,  GBR!  IU's bigs are in a bit of foul trouble; Holmes and Berger have pulled down 4 boards each.  Have to play them tough in the 3rd and 4th Qtr; eleven players have seen time for CTM.

Go Hoosiers!

1 minute ago, snowling said:
Patberg (25pt on 11/15 FG) is unconscious and has carried the Hoosiers in the 1st half ... IU leads UMN 40-37,  GBR!  IU's bigs are in a bit of foul trouble; Holmes and Berger have pulled down 4 boards each.  Have to play them tough in the 3rd and 4th Qtr; eleven players have seen time for CTM.

Go Hoosiers!

Thank you for the updates. 

Just now, milehiiu said:

Yeah. Been checking in via the radio streams.  Just can't bring myself to paying for BTN+, knowing the BTN channel has an alternative channel that they only use for FB.

I agree although I did get for one month at the beginning of the season.  I hope all is well with you my friend!

1 hour ago, jefftheref said:

I agree although I did get for one month at the beginning of the season.  I hope all is well with you my friend!

Thanks for asking about me.  Another day older and deeper in debt.  The older part is true.  And I and my family are doing well. Best wishes for you and yours.

Probably before your time. 

Sixteen Tons - Tennessee Ernie Ford - 

1 hour ago, milehiiu said:

Thanks for asking about me.  Another day older and deeper in debt.  The older part is true.  And I and my family are doing well. Best wishes for you and yours.

Probably before your time. 

Sixteen Tons - Tennessee Ernie Ford - 

Mile, I will be 66 in April so I am not that far behind you. lol

We are getting ready to head south so my young wife can do another stint on the Appalachian Trail. After helping her take off Tuesday morning I am heading to Knoxville to see my three grandson's and my son and his wife. Hopefully I will be able to watch the next couple Indiana games. If not I have the dvr set to record. 

IU leads start to finish with a huge 4th Qtr to run the Huskers out of the gym in a 81-53 win.  GBR!
CTM has 8 players with double digit minutes and goes 11 deep in players.

Patberg - 26pt
Berger - 15pt, 7rb and 6ast
Gulbe - 11pt
Holmes - 11pt
Wise - 8rb

I believe I heard this clinches a double bye seed for the B10 Tourney in Indy.

Go Hoosiers!

Archived