Fill In The Blank

milehiiu

4 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

That's the sad part....I've been Seeking6 for decades. Haha.

I know the feeling. I really think without injuries  and bad feelings for coach RMK ( officiating) we would be at least 8 banners. 1973 the call being reversed from Walton to Downing. 1975  May's injury then in 1992 & 1993 Henderson's injury or TV TEDDY  I really think we were there in each of these seasons. Trying not to play the what if game but just my take of the FU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!G IU got in my life time😉 I know some of it is luck that's why I only said 8😀

1 hour ago, loviubb said:

I know the feeling. I really think without injuries  and bad feelings for coach RMK ( officiating) we would be at least 8 banners. 1973 the call being reversed from Walton to Downing. 1975  May's injury then in 1992 & 1993 Henderson's injury or TV TEDDY  I really think we were there in each of these seasons. Trying not to play the what if game but just my take of the FU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!G IU got in my life time😉 I know some of it is luck that's why I only said 8😀

Along with Henderson's injury in that time I also think if Pat Graham was healthy is whole career we might have another one.

1 hour ago, IU Scott said:

Along with Henderson's injury in that time I also think if Pat Graham was healthy is whole career we might have another one.

Pat was never really healthy in his IU days and it was a shame. Great shooter not real sure if lock down defender  ( memory) but wish he could of been healthy through his career. Him and Greg Graham would of had beast mold it was at the time ( And in my opinion the top class of all time) But that's  like I stated I think we would of only be at 8. luck and it was injury factor. I really think some and most of IU noun titles were the  RMK   factors NCAA . Just my opinion.

1 hour ago, IU Scott said:

Henderson’s was a big one that really hurt! Tom Coverdale was another one that hurt us big time!! I will never forget tom being at the 500 and Trump coming up to Tom and saying hey kid how is the ankle? Tom couldn’t believe that Trump knew who he was!! Of coarse this was before poisonous politics!! 

Archived