Indiana vs Arkansas Pre-Game Thread

milehiiu

9 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I picked up a few Amazon packages and mail from neighbor's place who just got back from their Carolina place. They brought me 5 lbs of fresh shrimp that was in the Atlantic on Friday afternoon. Scrambling for easy shrimp recipes as I type. I ran to Kroger to get Old Bay and some cocktail sauces....otherwise flying blind. 

S6: forget the store for cocktail sauce.  If you have ketchup and horseradish, mix to taste.  I usually like mine pink, extra hot, mirroring St. Elmos. 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Fundamentals said:

S6: forget the store for cocktail sauce.  If you have ketchup and horseradish, mix to taste.  I usually like mine pink, extra hot, mirroring St. Elmos. 

Have had plenty of St. Elmos over the years. I know it's great....want to try just a little different. I'm in a red pepper flake/tabasco type of mood right now....but have enough shrimp where I think I'm going to steam/bake/grill/boil and go all Forrest over the next couple of days.

Regarding game. Glad to hear Archie saying 4 guards with TJD is likely. Seems like a good way to attack them.

7 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Regarding game. Glad to hear Archie saying 4 guards with TJD is likely. Seems like a good way to attack them.

Kind of a double edged sword there...I think on the defensive end 4 guards might serve us well, but I envisioned us pounding it inside on offense... 

2 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Kind of a double edged sword there...I think on the defensive end 4 guards might serve us well, but I envisioned us pounding it inside on offense... 

Yep...and will be interested to see which unit or group Archie likes best. We take our best to them and make them adjust or vice versa. 

Archived