Franklin B1G Co-Freshman of the Week

KDB

Armaan is very deserving of this award.  He was obviously underrated coming out of HS.  He's an impact freshman.   We needed help at guard, and he's giving it to us.  I think his talk with Vic did him some good.  There may be some ups and downs as things will be tough in the B1G I think his confidence will grow this year. 

Armaan is one of those players that will likely be vitally important, yet underrated, in his 4 year career.  Hell get recognition when he does something big like hitting a game winning shot.  But, there will be a lot of 13 point, 4 rebound, 5 assist games that will fly under the radar, and 5 years from now, we';; be saying "Man, I wish Armaan was still here.".

Armaan is a “core” player with whom a deep running team is built. Fundamentally solid, strong all around player, hard worker, good floor understanding, team-focused / good teammate, high upside (regardless of pro-aspirations). 

Think of this kid as a junior. Very much in the mold of Rob. Looking forward to watching him continue to develop. 

Franklin can be as well rounded as they come.  Two way player, team guy, does the little things, but also scores. He’s obviously young and developing but you can put a check by his name on every attribute you want, starting with playing hard, tough, and smart.  

He is the type of kid who you hate to play against.  

Archived