Lifelong IU fan attends 1st game

37 minutes ago, eddy4iu said:

Well, we both know that tickets are not an obstacle - removed that long ago for basketball and football. Offer still good after all these years - What are you waiting for?

eddy. My good friend.  I have not forgotten.  Some day. I hope to take you up on your gracious offer.

2 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Assembly Hall was under construction when I was a student.  Saw it going up.  Completed while I was serving our great country in the Army, during the Vietnam War.  Had an opportunity one summer to visit.  My son and I were able to find one open door.  We ceased upon the opportunity.  Fully well expecting to get told to get out.  No one there. We looked around.  It was amazing.   Never been there for a game. Keep telling myself.... someday.

Maybe. Just maybe when I reach 76, I will be able to share what he experienced. 

You have to do it.

Be sure to go to a game when the students are there.

13 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Assembly Hall was under construction when I was a student.  Saw it going up.  Completed while I was serving our great country in the Army, during the Vietnam War.  Had an opportunity one summer to visit.  My son and I were able to find one open door.  We ceased upon the opportunity.  Fully well expecting to get told to get out.  No one there. We looked around.  It was amazing.   Never been there for a game. Keep telling myself.... someday.

Maybe. Just maybe when I reach 76, I will be able to share what he experienced. 

Let me know when you want to go ayden and I will take you

1 hour ago, Billingsley99 said:

Let me know when you want to go ayden and I will take you

I would love that. Right now It would be cool to have an HSN meet and greet. I can tell you it won't be this season.  Taking my wife to the hospital today, for some surgery.  Nothing serious. 

46 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

Praying for a clean report.

Thank you very much. Doc seemed he was not overly concerned. But felt it would be better to check, than not.  Doc is from Syria.  Got his degree there.  Had to do a do a re over when he came to America. Spent a ton of time with us. Going over everything. I have the utmost confidence in him.

Archived