Around the B1G/NCAA

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Judging by post game presser Fran either heard/saw or knows something. You don't go down that path of calling someone a cheat without knowing something. I'm sure the Big 10 will come calling. I for one wish more coaches would lay into these refs. They absolutely suck. Bo Boroski and Lamonth Simpson to name 2.

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

Judging by post game presser Fran either heard/saw or knows something. You don't go down that path of calling someone a cheat without knowing something. I'm sure the Big 10 will come calling. I for one wish more coaches would lay into these refs. They absolutely suck. Bo Boroski and Lamonth Simpson to name 2.

I accused ex #6 of cheating at Scrabble one time.  You've not lived until you have to explain to an ER doctor how a 'Q' tile became lodged in your nasal cavity.  

3 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I accused ex #6 of cheating at Scrabble one time.  You've not lived until you have to explain to an ER doctor how a 'Q' tile became lodged in your nasal cavity.  

Now that you know the English language a little better, was she cheating?

1 hour ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Fran suspended two games.

Do refs ever get suspended?  I know Teddy Valentine got in trouble a few years back.  But, refs can make blatantly incorrect calls all the time, but it's the coach that gets in trouble for it when call it like they see it in public.  Now, maybe Fran's choice of language was inappropriate.  But, I think coaches should have a right to speak their mind.  With everything being on film these days, it's easy enough to determine whether a coach is just deflecting blame, or if the officiating was, in fact, substandard.

1 hour ago, milehiiu said:

It was just last week, I was saying on this great forum, that, as far as I was concerned, this season's BIG is the best I have ever seen from top to bottom.  Penn State's dominant win over Maryland , Wednesday night.... proved my point. 

Did you send a memo to Scott?

Archived