Purdue game thread

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, ThePaulieWalnuts said:

Archie and Bruiser....them pissed is the most interesting thing I’ve seen all game.

Kind of my point in earlier comment. I do apologize for bad language. Just don't understand some of the play. Guess it's just beat Minny and Wiscy and all is fine. 

1 minute ago, Seeking6 said:

Kind of my point in earlier comment. I do apologize for bad language. Just don't understand some of the play. Guess it's just beat Minny and Wiscy and all is fine. 

This team is satisfied to just get in, which they will.  IU is no longer a program that can compete on the national stage.  Just the way it is.

26 minutes ago, dgambill said:

I can’t believe Minnesota didn’t double last game. Painter is a good coach. Knows we can’t shoot for sh!t so just double the post.

I agree. Early in the year I expected every BT team to double us underneath but that has not happened. Not sure why.

Just now, bobtcat2 said:

This team is satisfied to just get in, which they will.  IU is no longer a program that can compete on the national stage.  Just the way it is.

No this team just lacks talent. We have no shooters and real play makers. We have to scratch and claw for everything. It’s an accomplishment to make it.

Archived