Vote IUBB

12 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

As a Bears fan all my life I can't imagine another Bears fan actually arguing with your comments...with the exception of about 3 seasons in last 20. Haha. The gun part is a different deal but any halfway normal Bear fan understands we have sucked for a very long time. Haha...we've won 4-5 playoff games since 1990.

Right but I was honestly being complimentary, to start. Howard was on the team, he just ended his 2nd season... was playing great and then kaboom that guy went nuts. 

8 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Right but I was honestly being complimentary, to start. Howard was on the team, he just ended his 2nd season... was playing great and then kaboom that guy went nuts. 

That's the tough part about some Bears fans. Almost like Raiders fans in some circumstances. Just nod and agree and move along. I still get ticked at what happened with Howard. All he did was rush for 3400 yards during his first 3 seasons in limited use. Fell out of favor with Nagy and boom. He's gone. Add him to the many, many pieces of roster management questions over the past 4-5 years.

3 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

That's the tough part about some Bears fans. Almost like Raiders fans in some circumstances. Just nod and agree and move along. I still get ticked at what happened with Howard. All he did was rush for 3400 yards during his first 3 seasons in limited use. Fell out of favor with Nagy and boom. He's gone. Add him to the many, many pieces of roster management questions over the past 4-5 years.

Or just start saying "Ditka...Ditka" in soothing tones...

Archived