National Scene 2020(Not B1G)

rico

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Leathernecks said:

What a stupid play.  Florida stopped LSU on 3rd down and was going to get the ball back, tie game, just under 2 minutes.  On the tackle, the Florida guy pulled off an LSU player's shoe, got up, and whipped it down the field.  1st down LSU, close to midfield.

That was a stupid penalty. He may have cost Florida a playoff slot and will think of that play every day for the rest of his life.  

One would think it is good for us that both Florida  schools ranked higher than IU lost. 

27 minutes ago, southsidehoosier said:

Down goes Florida. Doubt they drop them out of the top 10 though

If you ask me, they should. That's a home loss to a below .500 team. They won't though, but if (most likely when) they get trounced by Bama next week they should. When Northwestern lost on the road at Michigan State they dropped 6-7 spots? I would say Florida deserves a similar drop. 

9 hours ago, btownqb said:

The team ranked two spots ahead of us gave up 554 yards rushing today... oh

As some know I cheer for the Canes. With the exception of Syracuse beat Canes 66-13 or Clemson 58-0 loss....that was the most embarrassing Canes loss I've ever felt. 8-1 on the season, momentum building in the program/recruiting/Orange Bowl trip on the line.....and none of the kids on defense decided to take the bus to the stadium. 

Coaches will get the heat about program, all the goodwill is gone in 1 game,etc....but that was all time bad. Carolina is a good team but not that good.

Hopefully IU will finally be ranked where they should be. 

59 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

As some know I cheer for the Canes. With the exception of Syracuse beat Canes 66-13 or Clemson 58-0 loss....that was the most embarrassing Canes loss I've ever felt. 8-1 on the season, momentum building in the program/recruiting/Orange Bowl trip on the line.....and none of the kids on defense decided to take the bus to the stadium. 

Coaches will get the heat about program, all the goodwill is gone in 1 game,etc....but that was all time bad. Carolina is a good team but not that good.

Hopefully IU will finally be ranked where they should be. 

I was thinking of you every time a Tar Heel scored a TD!!!!!!

6 minutes ago, rico said:

I was thinking of you every time a Tar Heel scored a TD!!!!!!

After our first drive I was like ok...haven't played in a few weeks but offense looked good. After that it was welcome to counter hell. Carolina did nothing special but run counters. It was painful and with next weeks game called off....only a bowl game left but those types of losses especially in Florida recruiting never go away.

8 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

After our first drive I was like ok...haven't played in a few weeks but offense looked good. After that it was welcome to counter hell. Carolina did nothing special but run counters. It was painful and with next weeks game called off....only a bowl game left but those types of losses especially in Florida recruiting never go away.

Horrible loss for sure.

Archived