Mo Creek

11 hours ago, snowling said:

Creek scored 20, and was one of the team's 3 leading scorers through the tournament. 

Fantastic to see him playing well again. Still remember how exceptionally good he was before his knee injuries at IU, leading frosh scorer in the country before the first injury. Hats off to him.

30 minutes ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

Its strange, i know the his name and i know the circumstances concerning his injuries, but for the life of me, i don't remember him ever playing. I couldn't tell you what years he was with IU

You don't remember that great 31 point game he had against UK his freshman year.  He was in the same class with Watford and if he had stayed healthy that 2013 season might have finished differently.

1 hour ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

Its strange, i know the his name and i know the circumstances concerning his injuries, but for the life of me, i don't remember him ever playing. I couldn't tell you what years he was with IU

He lead the country as a frosh in scoring, played in our pre-B1G season games and scored at will against UK. He was killing it. Hard to imagine forgetting that.

2 hours ago, Coach1K said:

I always wonder what if he hadn't gotten injured in the game he did.

Me too.  I was at that game with my oldest son.  Took the life out of the arena.  He was a bright light in a dark time.  If he didn’t already head to the nba, I sometimes think of his pre injury talent and experience added to the 2012-13 team. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived