Big Ten 2020-2021

2 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

UW had not looked good lately with their loss to Maryland and this game.  They did not play that well agsinst us but with some help they were able to come back and beat us.

They lack athleticism. They have good size but so does most top teams in the B1G. Outside of Trice they don’t have a guy that can get his own shot.

Honestly Michigan making them look like D2 athletes.

Just now, IU Scott said:

Do you guys think Dickinson will be a one and done player.  He is a lot better than I thought he would be.  I think Livers is a senior and think Wagner will leave after this season.  Everyone thought when UM best recruit went to the G league they were in trouble

No way on Dickinson...

He's not NBA ready yet...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

Do you guys think Dickinson will be a one and done player.  He is a lot better than I thought he would be.  I think Livers is a senior and think Wagner will leave after this season.  Everyone thought when UM best recruit went to the G league they were in trouble

No. He can’t guard the pick n roll too well and he has no range. I think he is back like Cockburn can back.

Why does Gard still have his starters in? They aren’t even trying...I mean they packed it in giving up highlight reel dunks...walking around. Yank them right out and play some kids that will give effort. Those hating on our defense and effort second half the other night...tell me Archie would let this happen.

3 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Why does Gard still have his starters in? They aren’t even trying...I mean they packed it in giving up highlight reel dunks...walking around. Yank them right out and play some kids that will give effort. Those hating on our defense and effort second half the other night...tell me Archie would let this happen.

Potter has disappeared the last few games.  I know against us he got benched for getting into an argument during a timeout

Edited by IU Scott