Providence

8 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

Watson could present a problem, but to read anything into his first game doesn't make sense.

He put up that stat line again a 6'9 200 lb 2 Star freshman and a 6'10 190 lb sophomore who averaged 4 and 4 as a freshman. 

Which is why I posted what I did below...

2 hours ago, IUFLA said:

@The Daily Hoosier, do we know if Brunk is going to play?

I think Providence fans get a little carried away with Nate Watson's line from the Fairfield game, but it'd be nice to have a big like Joey available on both ends...

And the guy does have over 900 career points, so his resume is a bit longer than the Fairfield game...

That said, I like the fact that we have 3 guys that have been in with the Luka Garzas, Nick Wards, Kaleb Wessons, and Kofi Cockburns of the world to deal with him...

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Which is why I posted what I did below...

And the guy does have over 900 career points, so his resume is a bit longer than the Fairfield game...

That said, I like the fact that we have 3 guys that have been in with the Luka Garzas, Nick Wards, Kaleb Wessons, and Kofi Cockburns of the world to deal with him...

Well he is a senior that has gotten a lot of playing time on average to bad teams. But he's really nothing more than a big body that can score around the basket.

I'm significantly more concerned about Duke and Horchler than I am Watson. 

21 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

Well he is a senior that has gotten a lot of playing time on average to bad teams. But he's really nothing more than a big body that can score around the basket.

I'm significantly more concerned about Duke and Horchler than I am Watson. 

Who do you think will draw Duke for us on D?

40 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Great will going to have to listen to bill Walton doing our game since he is doin g the first game.

Oh God, I had forgotten about him. What a narcissist !

Thank God for Fisch. Will have to sync up the broadcast. Might be already sync'd because I remember Fisch saying that he can't travel with the team. So he has to do the call "virtually".

Even without Fisch, I'd mute Walton. 

3 minutes ago, DWB said:

Oh God, I had forgotten about him. What a narcissist !

Thank God for Fisch. Will have to sync up the broadcast. Might be already sync'd because I remember Fisch saying that he can't travel with the team. So he has to do the call "virtually".

Even without Fisch, I'd mute Walton. 

Yeah, Walton is probably the worst color guy there is...just terrible.

1 hour ago, IU Scott said:

Great will going to have to listen to bill Walton doing our game since he is doin g the first game.

Scott, just turn the sound down.  You don't need those guys to understand what's happening!  You know the game without Walton's rambling Dead head musings.  😊

1 hour ago, FKIM01 said:

Yeah, Walton is probably the worst color guy there is...just terrible.

Like many.  I used to hate Walton as a color guy. Over time.  I have come to accept him for what he is.  Gotta admit.. he knows a lot about a lot of things other than basketball.  Just needs to shut up about his knowledge of other things when the game is close at the end of the game.

Archived