Little help please..

btownqb

My dad is not overly tech savy.. he has DirecTV.. they are in a dispute with ABC right now. He didn't get to watch the first half because of that.. then he came to my game (I coach JV basketball)... if you guys see any replays or B1G football in 60 of this game please let me know. He also has bad internet at his house.. just lives in a weird area and couldn't stream the game. 

We really want to find the full game for him to record, if its ever on anywhere please let me know.. he literally he has IU recordings from wins like 3 and 4 years ago. 

My dad had season tickets for 35 years... which is obviously where I got my love for IUFB. He has obviously seen a lot of losing (as we all have) but this season and last are certainly special for him. 

I had an ARE jersey when I was 8 wearing it to all the games he played in. We got to go to a spring practice one time and Antwaan signed it for me.. this is special. Shew.. this is fun. Thank you and God bless. 

27 minutes ago, btownqb said:

My dad is not overly tech savy.. he has DirecTV.. they are in a dispute with ABC right now. He didn't get to watch the first half because of that.. then he came to my game (I coach JV basketball)... if you guys see any replays or B1G football in 60 of this game please let me know. He also has bad internet at his house.. just lives in a weird area and couldn't stream the game. 

We really want to find the full game for him to record, if its ever on anywhere please let me know.. he literally he has IU recordings from wins like 3 and 4 years ago. 

My dad had season tickets for 35 years... which is obviously where I got my love for IUFB. He has obviously seen a lot of losing (as we all have) but this season and last are certainly special for him. 

I had an ARE jersey when I was 8 wearing it to all the games he played in. We got to go to a spring practice one time and Antwaan signed it for me.. this is special. Shew.. this is fun. Thank you and God bless. 

Try going on YouTube, there are sometimes full games uploaded

1 hour ago, milehiiu said:

Hi Mama. Always good to hear from you.  Hope you and yours are doing well during this pandemic.

Thanks Mile, it's been rough, but we are hanging in there.  I hope you are doing well too.  This football team has certainly been a bright spot during all of this!  (outside of the fact I made my 9 year old cry because I was screaming too loud at the end of the Penn State game)  :)

Archived