NSD 2020

btownqb

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Appreciate your contribution tracking all the signings @btownqb.

InthinI think this class is perfect.  Big talent at the top.  The bottom isn't real far from the top.

My question to the board, is who is your sleeper?  Which guy outperforms his ranking the most by the end of their career. 

Defense my pick is Freeman.  I think he will be a stud sooner than later.

Offense is Jordyn Williams.  He has size, speed, and played at a high level in Texas.

19 minutes ago, Andy06 said:

InthinI think this class is perfect.  Big talent at the top.  The bottom isn't real far from the top.

My question to the board, is who is your sleeper?  Which guy outperforms his ranking the most by the end of their career. 

Offense is Jordyn Williams.  He has size, speed, and played at a high level in Texas.

Jordyn Williams and the game I saw him in ESPN he was a dominant WR in that game

24 minutes ago, Andy06 said:

Those were going to be my 2 as well.  Freeman reminds me of Antonio Allen (on the field!).  I think he'd be a great husky for us.

I'm also interested to see how we'll use Holloman.  With his speed, if he gets an opening, he's gone.  Even if he's just a weapon on kickoffs, that would be awesome to have around for 4 years.

1 hour ago, Leathernecks said:

Those were going to be my 2 as well.  Freeman reminds me of Antonio Allen (on the field!).  I think he'd be a great husky for us.

I'm also interested to see how we'll use Holloman.  With his speed, if he gets an opening, he's gone.  Even if he's just a weapon on kickoffs, that would be awesome to have around for 4 years.

Great minds think alike?  I am definitely intrigued by Holloman's speed.  That is a special talent.  Get him in space and let him go.

Archived