Things To Do On 1/21 From 9:00-11:00

5fouls

18 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

I wouldn't be shocked of we pull one out.  All it takes is a cold shooting night.  Iowa doesn't have little speedsters like Purdue.  Translation, stay in front of the white boys and hope they miss a lot.  

No but they have the POY, Bohannon who has scored more against us that most teams do in a year, Wiescamp who loves to slash and can shoot.  And they have length in Nunge, Garza, and that 6-11 freshman.  They will have to be cold shooting from 3, but we let everyone shoot open from 3 so i think they would shoot themselves hot.

There is a chance though.  You never know.  We could be hot from 3 which opens TJD.  But i think TJD is going to have a hard time just jumping into Garza and hoping it goes in.  He is a really good defender

12 minutes ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

No but they have the POY, Bohannon who has scored more against us that most teams do in a year, Wiescamp who loves to slash and can shoot.  And they have length in Nunge, Garza, and that 6-11 freshman.  They will have to be cold shooting from 3, but we let everyone shoot open from 3 so i think they would shoot themselves hot.

There is a change though.  You never know.  We could be hot from 3 which opens TJD.  But i think TJD is goign to have a hard time just jumping into Garza and hoping it goes in.  He is a really good defender

In addition we will shoot 100% from the free throw line. 

5 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Yeah, you could watch the IU/Iowa game.  But, given our current level of frustration with the status of IU basketball, I thought it might be worthwhile to think about other things we could be doing in the time slot.

Please don't take this as 'giving up on this team'.  It's meant to be either an honest assessment of whether we have IU basketball prioritized properly in the grand scheme of things, OR it can be a tongue in cheek approach to dealing with the frustration by listing something off the wall.

To fill my two hours, I thought I might call up each of the ex-wives and talk for 15 minutes.  

I am still watching the game

10 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Guys, seriously.  Of course I will watch the game.  You all are missing the point.  This thread is intended to help us feel better by giving us an opportunity to remember there are other things that make us happy, or allows us to laugh if someone comes up with something off the wall.

Your 2nd ex, said she wasn't accepting the call. I see why you liked her, but more importantly, I can see why in the end you didn't. Cheers mate! lol 

30 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

If it's anything like the PU fiasco I will be scheduling a colonoscopy,  followed by a vasectomy,  then I will have my toe nails pulled off with plyers, a full body wax and finish up with a life size Archie tattoo  just need to figure our which 1 ft of my body to leave Un tatted 

Dr. Reamer, my Gastroenterologist has a couple openings if you are serious. He could probably clip your other if while he is down there. 

Archived