Indiana HS Football 2021

12 hours ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Not our night for my Tigers, we fall to Mt Vernon, 42-28

There are a lot of HS football teams that wish they could say they were 1 game away from playing for a state championship. You guys are loaded and will be back next year.

Meanwhile, Ev. Mater Dei goes on the road and defeated Indianapolis Scecina 23-7.

Gibson Southern Titans, with their Purdue QB recruit, plays today Tri West.

There could be 2 teams from the Evansville area to play for a state championship next week. Not too shabby, it will be nice to show the rest of the state that there is some good HS football played down here in the southern part!

5 hours ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

There are a lot of HS football teams that wish they could say they were 1 game away from playing for a state championship. You guys are loaded and will be back next year.

Meanwhile, Ev. Mater Dei goes on the road and defeated Indianapolis Scecina 23-7.

Gibson Southern Titans, with their Purdue QB recruit, plays today Tri West.

There could be 2 teams from the Evansville area to play for a state championship next week. Not too shabby, it will be nice to show the rest of the state that there is some good HS football played down here in the southern part!

We should be pretty good again, I believe we return around 15/16 starters. Our RB room will be questionable and our Defensive backfield too. Heard some promising stuff about the underclassmen also. Should be another great year for Tiger Football! 
We may have another deep run, but that’s not for granted. S24 will be tough again with NV and Jasper.

Edited by Hoosierfan1901

22 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

We should be pretty good again, I believe we return around 15/16 starters. Our RB room will be questionable and our Defensive backfield too. Heard some promising stuff about the underclassmen also. Should be another great year for Tiger Football! 
We may have another deep run, but that’s not for granted. S24 will be tough again with NV and Jasper.

With Memorial able to recruit, I'm sure they will find a RB...

3 hours ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Those 2 games will be interesting, especially GS-Brebeuf, too bad the Tigers are not in it this year. But these last 4 years have been nice when it comes to the local teams and state finals

Will be the only time Strickland can really get after Allen haha. They’re both about to graduate early and be roommates at Purdue in January.