Iowa Game Thread

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I were Dolson I would go down and fire Archie right now.  It was so stupid starting the same guys who got you down 13 early on.  Any component coach would start the same guys who finished the half.  Thought the players are the ones without the killer instinct but it is Archie that doesn't have it

2 minutes ago, NCHoosier32 said:

coaches start the starters 99% of the time in the 2nd half, but why not get these guys out now?  i have no idea.

My problem isn't the lack of changing starters out of the break. Why is this our starting lineup at all? How many times do we need to see them completely fail to even be mediocre? Rob and Al haven't consistently worked together in the backcourt for 3 years.

Just now, IU Scott said:

If I were Dolson I would go down and fire Archie right now.  It was so stupid starting the same guys who got you down 13 early on.  Any component coach would start the same guys who finished the half.  Thought the players are the ones without the killer instinct but it is Archie that doesn't have it

Come on, Scott...

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

Go to the Rivals board with that negativity! 😎

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

Team is always a reflection of their coach. Welcome to the dark side. 

3 minutes ago, PhinithreeMagic said:

My problem isn't the lack of changing starters out of the break. Why is this our starting lineup at all? How many times do we need to see them completely fail to even be mediocre? Rob and Al haven't consistently worked together in the backcourt for 3 years.

no i can agree with that!

Archived