CAM radio highlights

snowling

40 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

I love hearing Coach Miller understanding the principle of tapering..... something that Coach Crean never could grasp until late in his tenure at IU. 

Thanks for the link !

Was it Kelvin Sampson who mentioned about Crean's intense practices throughout a season and because of that his team getting physically exhausted towards the end of a season? For a smart guy, it took too long for Crean to figure that out. Thought he was very ambitious and worked extremely hard, but at the same time, he was too stubborn. I also thought part of the reason was due to his lack of basketball pedigree.

On 12/29/2017 at 8:53 AM, addictedtoIU said:

Was it Kelvin Sampson who mentioned about Crean's intense practices throughout a season and because of that his team getting physically exhausted towards the end of a season? For a smart guy, it took too long for Crean to figure that out. Thought he was very ambitious and worked extremely hard, but at the same time, he was too stubborn. I also thought part of the reason was due to his lack of basketball pedigree.

Makes you wonder if he picked that up somewhere. Like, is that at Izzo’istic thing? I would doubt it, considering Izzo’s sustained success at such a high level.

Oh well, it’s just wonderful we don’t have to worry about it anymore.

Archived