Note to Archie. Don't ever let this happen again.

milehiiu

2 hours ago, Jacarcio said:

Completely agree. I do think Archie is the guy and I can't really base it off of anything but my gut. It's something I wish I had felt for the previous coaches but it will take a lot for me to fall off his bandwagon ha.

I am not bashing Archie in the least...... Rather just saying what does not need to happen in the future.  I am like you. I think Archie is the guy. And deserves a full recruiting cycle to determine that he is the guy. 

21 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

I am not bashing Archie in the least...... Rather just saying what does not need to happen in the future.  I am like you. I think Archie is the guy. And deserves a full recruiting cycle to determine that he is the guy. 

Oh I know. I thought about caveating what I wrote. I just thought it made sense in this thread ha

I agree with above.  I really have faith in Archie.  I love his fire and passion.  I think he knows basketball.  Might have to give up the Pack Line Defense but otherwise i like him.  I told my friends here in Iowa that he needs 3 years.  Year one is a throw away year.  Year two is the building year where we get better.  Year 3 is where he has installed his players and should be competing for the top of the B1G.  Year 4 and 5 are the is he the right long term guy.  Does he take us to a final 4, does he have top 10 recruiting classes.  Are we taking our place back on the big stage.

Archived