Coach Mike Woodson Megathread

1 minute ago, IUFLA said:

Through my source, Dilly Tronovan, I've learned that Galloway and Leal are teaming me up for a duet of "Kind and Generous" as a salute to Woody, then announce they're coming back...

A celebration cake will be rolled out, and Liam McNeely will pop out and say, "Psych!"

😉

No room for jokes here, we are mourning the death of IU basketball...:coffee:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Through my source, Dilly Tronovan, I've learned that Galloway and Leal are teaming me up for a duet of "Kind and Generous" as a salute to Woody, then announce they're coming back...

A celebration cake will be rolled out, and Liam McNeely will pop out and say, "Psych!"

😉

Are you serious Clark???   :coffee:

• Haha 1

Just now, Indykev said:

My cousin packed up all of his IU gear and sent it to Dolson. smh. He is a huge ND football fan, said he'll focus on ND basketball since they know what a good coach is.

I own three scorp in town. Through them I know a lot of people that go but are not happy with the direction of the program or the admin.

Just my immediate family including inlaws has now 6 pair of season tickets. Some we give away to friends and folks that haven't been. I have no interest atm

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, IUfaninIllinois said:

I want IU to go all in on Tucker DeVries. That dude is LEGITTTTT!!! 

Probably be pretty hard to get him to leave his dad’s team…he’s a good player obviously but lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Indykev said:

My cousin packed up all of his IU gear and sent it to Dolson. smh. He is a huge ND football fan, said he'll focus on ND basketball since they know what a good coach is.

This has been happening more and more everyday…except to Purdue. Literally people that grew up within an hour of Bloomington and have lost their kids to Purdue.

2 minutes ago, dgambill said:

This has been happening more and more everyday…except to Purdue. Literally people that grew up within an hour of Bloomington and have lost their kids to Purdue.

Let’s be real here.  If you had the option of sending your kid to Purdue or IU if they were good enough for D1, where would you send them?  I would send mine to Painter every time over Woodson.  That’s how far we have fallen. Even IU grads like me would.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, IU_Realist said:

Let’s be real here.  If you had the option of sending your kid to Purdue or IU if they were good enough for D1, where would you send them?  I would send mine to Painter every time over Woodson.  That’s how far we have fallen. Even IU grads like me would.  

Well what happens is these kids like who is good when they are growing up…and parents are apathetic with their school and in a generation it flips.

• Like 2