IU Baseball 2024

btownqb

9 minutes ago, ledies22 said:

@btownqb I havent really been following too much. I know it has been a bit of a disappointing year this far, but where does IU stand in terms of postseason. B1G starting soon?

Probably not in a very good spot. 

These next 8 games.. 4 against Butler, 1 against INST, 3 against Maryland will tell us if we have a chance 

• Like 1

Lost the first game to Butler. 😐

When the weather warms up, I am going to drive down for a game. Never been to the Bart before. Last time I saw IU baseball play live was in the 90's when it was Sembower Field which felt like a little league field.

Edited by bronkonagurski

22 hours ago, bronkonagurski said:

Lost the first game to Butler. 😐

When the weather warms up, I am going to drive down for a game. Never been to the Bart before. Last time I saw IU baseball play live was in the 90's when it was Sembower Field which felt like a little league field.

Do it!! Pretty good time. 

Solid win yesterday, Bothwell has been really good. 

Truthfully-- we have had 3 well pitched games this week. Thursday night we didn't throw any of our top arms and held them to 6. Offense has to find a way to give us more of a chance when our lower bullpen guys hold a team to 6. 

We'll have enough rest we can throw 18 good innings today, especially if Foley can give you 4-5. Just have to execute. 

3 hours ago, bronkonagurski said:

15-4 win tonight, holy moly! 

Very fun.  Watched every inning. 

Not a fan of Maryland throughout the years in baseball. Let's get Foley going tomorrow, and the offense keep humming. 

Our offense did that... and Taylor/Mathison were not good and Tibbitts is out with an injury. 

14 hours ago, 5 championships said:

A season that started with so much promise….

Sucks so bad. 

Tibbitts, Sinnard, Grable all injured. Taylor isn't hitting well at all. 

We are nearing being eliminated from the post season, honestly.