IU Baseball 2024

btownqb

Just now, 5 championships said:

@btownqb what is going on with our pitching??

Well... last night it was going to be 7-7 heading to the 8th... 

Nick Mitchell misplayed a pop fly (crazy windy day), that scored three runs--- again we were out of the inning if he catches the ball, we walk one.. next dude hits a 3 run tater. 13-7 heading to.the 8th instead of tied. 

I can't tell you whats "wrong", idk enough about baseball. We have given up gobs of HRs though... 

Ty Rybarczyk started and looked really good in his two innings.  He's coming back from a UCL tear, and I expect him to move to the weekends soon. 

Ben Grable-- a guy they expected to be in their Top 4-5 pitchers, obviously along with Sinnard, went down with a UCL as well... 

Foley, Bothwell have been really good. Outside of that, it's been a big time struggle. Idk.  It sucks though. 

ADP had 2 quick outs in the third... gives up a single, then serves up a 2run HR, then another HR to the following batter. Could have been 6-0 heading to T4, instead it was 6-3. 

Bats went cold the last 4 innings, too. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Parakeet Jones said:

No kidding. That’s two out of three this series. 

Im thinking about going to the game next Saturday. I’ve never been to a game there before but have wanted to for a while. 

They're pretty fun. I assume little Keet would like it.