'24-'25 College Hoops Across the Nation(NOT IU!)

rico

1 minute ago, SawatchHoosier said:

This isn't good IMO. They should move the portal window to mid/late April in order to get the season completed.

more with Beard maybe on the move to me.

Edited by Indykev

17 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I'm thinking a Houston, Auburn, Purdue, and Florida Atlantic Final 4 would be the perfect way for this season to play out. This board would explode.

FAU over PU in the Natty….

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Drroogh said:

Just realized my Alma-mater Trine is playing live for the Div III championship at Allen Fieldhouse in Ft Wayne.

TRINE University wins the NCAA DivIII National Basketball Championship!!! Way to go Thunder representing the State of Indiana playing in Allen Fieldhouse Ft Wayne!

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

TRINE University wins the NCAA DivIII National Basketball Championship!!! Way to go Thunder representing the State of Indiana playing in Allen Fieldhouse Ft Wayne!

The funny thing is I am at Trine’s football field watching Fort Wayne Carroll v. Penn boys lacrosse

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, 13th&Jackson said:

FAU falls to NET 198 Temple

I think FAU is still in, but they really went downhill since that Arizona win. It looked like they might be able to compete for a protected seed, now it looks like they could be in the play in game or at least a double digit seed. They really were unimpressive in conference.

44 minutes ago, John S said:

Ia St putting on a clinic of defense vs Houston, including against 3s.   Are any IU coaches watching this?  You could learn something here.  

Iowa state is legit. Side note. Conrad Hawley on Iowa state. His dad Adam is a Bloomington north grad. Was on the 1997 state champ team.  Go Cyclones. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Kdug said:

I think FAU is still in, but they really went downhill since that Arizona win. It looked like they might be able to compete for a protected seed, now it looks like they could be in the play in game or at least a double digit seed. They really were unimpressive in conference.

If Dusty has an opportunity to make 3-4 million somewhere he better jump on it .

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 13th&Jackson said:

FAU falls to NET 198 Temple

3 hours ago, Kdug said:

2 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Assuming someone on the bubble is done. Maybe Indiana St?

Indiana State Net - 30

FAU Net - 33

BEFORE the loss to Temple.

Edited by 5fouls
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, 5fouls said:

Indiana State Net - 30

FAU Net - 33

BEFORE the loss to Temple.

Think the Arizona win probably keeps FAU above ISU. ISU just doesn’t really have any good wins. Their best win is probably at Bradley.

2 minutes ago, Kdug said:

Think the Arizona win probably keeps FAU above ISU. ISU just doesn’t really have any good wins. Their best win is probably at Bradley.

Probably true.  Does ISU have any Temple level bad losses?