'24-'25 College Hoops Across the Nation(NOT IU!)

rico

8 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I don't know enough about Brey/ND to do anything but speculate but announcing mid season? That seems like an AD saying to a wounded old dog look buddy I don't want to Old Yeller you but I will if need be.

No.  You have to look at his post game presser after the home Florida St. loss.  Mike was "defeated" and apologetic.  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Inequality said:

Regarding ND. Would there be interest from Shrewsberry?

Beilein has said he was interested in coaching again. Will ND bring him in on a 5 year plan and add an assistant in waiting for grooming? Sounds like a good plan to me.

Dusty May has me intrigued but I'm hoping he stays put at FAU for a bit.

Why wouldn't they hire Michael Lewis? I wouldn't leave PSU if I were Shrews, not for ND, that is. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Drroogh said:

Would love to see ND get back to Digger level. Always liked him.

Sorry, I missed this last night.

Notre Dame is a different job now.  Digger made his hay by being an independent.  The Irish now have to contend in the ACC, no Fordhams in there.  But I view ND as a really good gig and I see no reason, given the right HC, that the Irish couldn't attain Digger like results.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rico said:

Sorry, I missed this last night.

Notre Dame is a different job now.  Digger made his hay by being an independent.  The Irish now have to contend in the ACC, no Fordhams in there.  But I view ND as a really good gig and I see no reason, given the right HC, that the Irish couldn't attain Digger like results.

I saw Pikiell and Shrewsberry mentioned in that potential coaches article. Do you guys think ND in the ACC is a better gig than PSU or Rutgers? I'm leaning towards yes but that could be clouded by my desire to see those two leave the Big10 😜

4 minutes ago, HoosierDPU95 said:

I saw Pikiell and Shrewsberry mentioned in that potential coaches article. Do you guys think ND in the ACC is a better gig than PSU or Rutgers? I'm leaning towards yes but that could be clouded by my desire to see those two leave the Big10 😜

JMO but I view the ND job higher than I do the other two.  I am sure plenty will disagree.

• Like 1