'24-'25 College Hoops Across the Nation(NOT IU!)

rico

Just now, RoadToZion said:

2 losses in a row. Talk about a free fall. 

Like I said, Kansas has been a perineal power house. IU isn’t even in the same conversation as Kansas. Those team can lose a couple back to back and their fan base isn’t going to freak out. IU has been in the outhouse for decades.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, HoosierDPU95 said:

Oh wow... 

Play by play guy: "Dick is having trouble staying with Bona"

Walton: "I've got some herbs that will help that"

Oh wow... 

Play by play guy: "Dick is having trouble staying with Bona"

Walton: "I've got some herbs that will help that"

Me:  "Hey Bill.  What's the price?  And can you ship to Warsaw, IN?"

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

Now Caleb Love apparently takes contact and is unhappy.  The NC/NC State game is pretty chippy at the moment.

Replay shows Casey Morsell hitting Love in the chops as Morsell attempts a layup.  F1 against Morsell called.

You may be one of the few outside of N Carolina watching hoops instead of the NFL playoffs 😁

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

You may be one of the few outside of N Carolina watching hoops instead of the NFL playoffs 😁

Haven't watched one NFL scrimmage since Kapernick neeled. Who would? The NFL hate you but take your $,$$$,$$$,$$$'s. f$>#'um.

Edit: why drop the f-bomb and make us edit? Come on @Joe_Hoopsier🤦‍♂️

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Steubenhoosier said:

I used to watch a lot of NFL football.  Lost interest after the Colts started sucking and all the kneeling and politicking infected the league.  I realize it's still pretty popular, but I've personally lost interest.  I'm holding my breath and hoping the NIL doesn't ruin college athletics.

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

Now Caleb Love apparently takes contact and is unhappy.  The NC/NC State game is pretty chippy at the moment.

Replay shows Casey Morsell hitting Love in the chops as Morsell attempts a layup.  F1 against Morsell called.

13 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

image.png.6ab55cdea9462edfe3572d85e1b764cd.png

• Haha 1