'24-'25 College Hoops Across the Nation(NOT IU!)

rico

2 minutes ago, Maedhros said:

This shit's even better than flight tracking. 😄

LS8ls83L_x96.jpg

I am told (via a text screenshot) that someone saw the picture of Scott Drew eating at the Mexican restaurant in Waco. They figured out which one it was, called it and had the waitress go over and say “we need you in Lexington” BBN insanity is amazing

·
Views
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

I would be somewhat surprised if Drew isn't the UK coach by the end of the day. 

6 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

Especially given the fact that it was planned by Drew because his family was touring UK

I'm not sure Drew is a good fit at UK...

Wife is an introvert...Has kids...Very devoutly religious...

Even starting out there will be a lot of external pressure...He'd better win early and often...If not, that fan base will eat him alive...

2 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

I'm not sure Drew is a good fit at UK...

Wife is an introvert...Has kids...Very devoutly religious...

Even starting out there will be a lot of external pressure...He'd better win early and often...If not, that fan base will eat him alive...

I don't completely disagree but that whole family is super competitive. He's also long been the UK AD's top choice. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DC2345 said:

I don't completely disagree but that whole family is super competitive. He's also long been the UK AD's top choice. 

I'm sure Drew himself is...And I think if it was just him he'd be fine...He's got a daughter in college (Baylor) and 2 high school aged sons, and of course his wife...

Families are normally off limits, but there are those, especially in the internet age where you can say pretty much anything without accountability, who'll probably test them...

He's a good coach...No doubting that...But I'm also sure his family comes before anything...

51 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

I would be somewhat surprised if Drew isn't the UK coach by the end of the day. 

If anyone could lure Drew away from Baylor it's probably Barnhart because of the relationship. I had a mentor tell me one time, you get very few opportunities to pick your boss. Barnhart is 64, but they just extended his contract until 2028. 

16 minutes ago, 13th&Jackson said:

If anyone could lure Drew away from Baylor it's probably Barnhart because of the relationship. I had a mentor tell me one time, you get very few opportunities to pick your boss. Barnhart is 64, but they just extended his contract until 2028. 

Well now Drew has said no 

7 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

He definitely is. It'll be interesting to see if they get turned down anymore

There are a lot of delusional people on Rupp Rafters...they think Hurley is still in play...

And he is...I'm sure Bobby would take the job at the drop of a hat 🙂

• Like 1